Here is a quick little edit I threw together today after Joan and Max's wedding last night. I really enjoyed the evening! (Being my first wedding back post baby...5 weeks!)
Joan could not have picked better vendors and/or venues. Hands down, the best "oiled machine" of a wedding we have worked thus far. Check out the dream team:
- What a joy to work with GenelLynne again. You will HAVE to check out her photos of the big day. Such an incredible photographer!
- The staff at Agnes Scott College went above and beyond. They were the kinda folks to work with and be around. Not to mention, they did everything to make sure the night went off without a hitch! Congrats to y'all for having it together. ;)
- Courtney, with Surber Paz Weddings & Events, was wonderful as well. Having a coordinator that is on the ball is a must! She was timely, attentive and such a pleasure to work with.
- Alexis and the Samurai. W.O.W. Please, just go listen. (Indie Folk/Pop)
- Last but not least, I have never seen/heard an MC who never missed a beat. No awkward pauses. No screeching sounds blaring from the speakers. Names were pronounced correctly, songs were mixed appropriately and it just seemed nice! We HIGHLY recommend BlazeTheTables.com for ANY WEDDING!
Enjoy the quick look at Joan and Max's long awaited wedding day.