Guns. OUTDOORS. Training. Fires. Men.
What can you expect on a Warrior Weekend?
The Warrior Poet Weekend is a firearms training retreat that goes beyond mere instruction and instead arrives at ‘an experience’. This is a chance for a bunch of like-minded warrior poets to get together for 2 days of some serious training but also hang out around a bonfire, stay up late joking, and talking about life. For those kindred spirits out there who could use some bro-time, get some encouragement, talk about struggles, and talk about stuff that really matters.
The training instruction for your Warrior Poet Weekend will be decided by whoever initiates the retreat and may include any number of the following: introductory, intermediate, or advanced pistol and/or rifle training, room clearing tactics, open area movement tactics, low-light training, warrior mindset, home defense, etc.
Cost includes the training, an overnight group hangout with a camping option, a Warrior Poet T-shirt, and car decal. Cost does not include food, ammunition, or camping equipment.
- $480 per person for 2 days of training (6 person minimum)
- $360 per person for 1.5 days of training (8 person minimum)
- $240 per person for 1 day of training (12 person minimum)
- All U.S citizens who are legally allowed to possess a firearm.
What do you Need?
- A quality semi-automatic pistol and/or rifle
- A kydex-type holster affording trigger guard coverage.
- Ammunition count will be provided on a case-by-case basis
- Eye and ear protection
- Camping supplies (if applicable)
- Food for 1 morning around a campfire and snacks for 2 days